What is this? Basic Food & Hygiene Baking
For whom? Children aged 6 – 12 years old
Objectives? Have the little ones…
- Dedicate their baking for a good purpose/niat
- To practice halalan toyyiban – food hygiene & safety
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
“Purity is half of iman (faith).”
- Adding noor and positive energy into food preparation by different tasbihs while cooking/baking
- Motivation to be categorised as the people the Prophet described:
“Whoever eats lawful food,
works according to the Sunnah,
and the people are safe from his evil,
then he will enter Paradise.”
A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, indeed, today there are many people.”
The Prophet said, “They will be from generations after me.”*
- Develop focus, confidence and creativity.
- Be adventurous on how to be creative with flavors, textures and shaping.
- Be nurtured with using various techniques and simplified styling
Everyone always looks forward to tucking into the delicious festive feasts!
Get the Little Sahaabah pumped up for Hari Raya celebration with a motivation to fast!
Nobody gets to eat their bakes until iftar! 😉
How much? $40 per session.
To register, WhatsApp to 9755 8876 with the following details
~Title: 2 days Hari Raya Bootcamp
~Date: 5 June / 6 June / 7 June / 8 June (kindly choose date)
~Venue: Tampines / Yishun (kindly choose place)
~Parents’ contact number:
~Payment to DBS 019 905645 1: Made / Not Made
~Send photo / screenshot of receipt
*Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2520 Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Mundhiri
عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَنْ أَكَلَ طَيِّبًا وَعَمِلَ فِي سُنَّةٍ وَأَمِنَ النَّاسُ بَوَائِقَهُ دَخَلَ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَالَ رَجُلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّ هَذَا الْيَوْمَ فِي النَّاسِ لَكَثِيرٌ قَالَ وَسَيَكُونُ فِي قُرُونٍ بَعْدِي
2520 سنن الترمذي كتاب صفة القيامة والرقائق والورع عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم باب منه
المحدث المنذري خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح أو حسن أو ما قاربهم