Feeling lost? Un-motivated? Do you feel like you need to restore your balance?
Perhaps Counselling might be helpful for you?
By submitting this form, you agree to the following:
- all interactions with your counsellor, including content of your sessions, progress in counselling and your records are kept strictly confidential.
- you are fully aware that your counsellor is required to be supervised by experienced senior counsellors, to ensure quality and safety of everyone involved. As such, you are aware that confidentiality in counselling may include the above – mentioned supervisor.
- Disclosures of information pertaining to my counselling sessions to a third party is deemed necessary in the following circumstances:
1. The counselling staff in this centre works as a team. Your counsellor may consult with other counselling staff to provide best possible care. These consultations are for professional and supervision purposes only.
2. If there is evidence of clear and imminent danger or harm to yourself and / or others, my counsellor is legally required to report this information to the authorities to ensure my your safety and the safety of others.
3. The Singapore law requires the staff who learns of or strongly suspects that, physical or sexual abuse, or neglect of a child or elderly, to report this information to the authorities.
4. When there is a court order, issued by a judge, requiring release of client information contained in records, and / or requires your counsellor to testify in a court hearing.
I can be assured that my counsellor would keep me informed, if possible, before consulting others or disclosing my information to any third party.